Monday, May 19, 2008

Robins 40th birthday

Robin had his 40th birthday on October 8th. We drove up to the mountains to a really nice, big cabin. Robin was really excited and then very surprised as our friends began to appear a couple at a time. We all had a great time and I hope to get everyone together again sometime soon.

This was a group shot when Robin was sure that noone else would be joining us. He was really surprised when we were in the hot tub and Ed and Mish appeared...

Robin and Kyle couldn't resist climbing...

On our hike Kyle caught a brook trout--we were all impressed. It looks like he is a little hungry...



Overall it was a great weekend. Maybe I shouldn't have made such a big deal out of Robin's birthday though--now I'm going to get it bad on my 30th. This was one of the shirts that I made for Robin, it says: "In tree years I'd be young, in dog years I'd be dead."

No comments: